Error during PIN Import (error code CON-100)*
The pin import was not successful.
- The content of the file does not correspond to the valid format (see below for a description).
- The validity date of the PINs in the file must be in the future.
- The file has an incorrect file type (must be. pgp,. gpg or. asc).
- The file got encrypted with the correct .pgp-key.
- The file got encrypted at all (do not upload without encryption).
- The file does not contain PINs that have been imported before already.
- The file may not contain duplicates.
- The column Value must have the same value with which the product was created.
- One or more products of this file are not yet configured properly to get uploaded (e.g. MIN/MAX settings). In this case please get in touch with your system-administrator or your distributor to get it configured.
- One or more entries in the file do carry a PIN with too many characters (maximum: 40).
- One or more entries in the file do have special characters which our system cannot process.
Sample CSV content
- The first line is the headline and shows the description of each column.
- Seperator of the columns is a comma “ , „
- The file type must be either .txt or .csv
Column description and formatting
- ProdID = internal unique product number of ContentCard
- Value = Product value RRP (decimal separator is a dot “ . “)
- Currency = currency code of the product (e.g. EUR, USD, GBP) according to ISO 4217
- Serial = Serial number of the PIN/license-code
- Pin Code = PIN or license code
- Date = Validity of PIN in DD/MM/YYYY format