Server connection problem (error code K1002 / MK1002)*
Your Kiosk got an internet connection, but it is not connected to our server.
1. Please update the Kiosk app first: Instructions starting on page 33 of the workbook
2. Follow the instructions to install the missing certificate:
- Exit the running Kiosk app.
- Open the "Browser" app.
- Type https://tinyurl.com/y9d7jrz3 into the URL bar and open the link.
- Download the certificate (download should start automatically).
- You will be asked for the certificate name. Enter "DigicertGlobalRootG2" into the field and confirm the entry.
- A popup appears. Confirm by clicking on the OK button.
- You must select an unlock variant. Select "Password".
- Enter any password that you can easily remember. For example 1234.
- You will now receive a confirmation at the bottom of the screen that the certificate has been installed.
- Open the kiosk app and check if the software now works without problems.
Note: You can now remove the set password (or the selected unlock variant).