If the serial number does not find a match in sales documents, this may be due to the following reasons:
1. The item with the corresponding serial number was sold through an invoice, but the serial number was not entered in the invoice.
2. The item was sold without adding an invoice.
To check which serial numbers are in stock, following the below steps:
1. Go to Warehouse & click on Reports.
2. Click on Open stock list.
Optionally select the warehouse or the product group or the manufacturer of the article concerned.
1. Request stock detail list.
2. Find the appropriate article.
Once you have found the appropriate item, there are the following options for displaying serial numbers:
1. Black serial numbers: posted serial numbers that have not yet been sold.
2. Red serial numbers: serial numbers sold but not previously posted.