This error can occur due to different reasons:
1. The TOKEN has not been entered or the entered TOKEN number is incorrect.
2. The entered password is not correct.
3. The entered username / E-Mail address is invalid (usernames always needs to be in lowercase letters).
4. During creation of the user unsupported special characters have been used.
5. The user was created with a wrong user type.
6. The user account is locked because of entering login credential wrong to often.
1. If your login requires the entry of a security token, please ensure that you enter the token number. Please also verify that the token number entered is correct. Please not that the token number is renewed every minute and the previous number gets invalid.
2. please first verify that your password is correct. If you are unsure or have forgotten your password, please make use of the function “forgot login” to set a new password (this function can be found in the login-mask)
3. in case you do not remember your username you can also log in with your E-Mail address. If you cannot remember this also, please get in touch with your System-Administrator or your distributor.
4. This error may occur if unsupported special characters are used for name, last name and other fields during user creation
Example special characters are: |, ^, ´, `
Please check the user details for special characters and adjust accordingly, then try again.
5. The user-type is set during creation of the user.
Please ensure to always create new users either via
SETTINGS > EMPLOYEES
within a customer in tab "employees"
If you create a new user via MASTERDATA > PERSONS the user-type will not be set correctly. This can only be fixed by the support team.
If the user was created via MASTERDATA > PERSONS you have two options:
a) Delete the recently created user and create a new one via either SETTINGS>EMPLOYEES or within the customer in tab "employees".
b) Note down the error code and Salesperson number of the user (or the xxx) and send a message to the brodos support.
6. If login credentials get entered wrong to often the user account gets locked by the system automatically due to security reasons.
In certain circumstances the suspension might be unlocked by the system after some time.
To unlock the user account immediately please get in touch with the administrator of your system / EPOS-system. The administrator can edit the suspension within the user permission management.