1. Download the BSSL here: http://support-brodos.com/bs/
2. Click on the downloaded file to view its contents.
3. To install the BSSL, you must drag the file "bssl" into your application folder.
4. Now start the BSSL by right clicking on the BSSL file and select "Open".
5. You must then add a security exception in your browser.
6. Open the following link: https://localhost:9998
7. If you get the message "it works!", everything is fine.
8. If you receive a security message, follow the instructions to add a security exception.
9. Finally, you should right-click on the BSSL icon at the bottom of the screen to set the "Open at startup" settings.