If this error occurs, this can be due to various reasons:
- The content within the file is in line with the specified format.
- The validity date of the PINs is set to some date in the future.
- The file type is either .pgp, .gpg oder .asc.
- The file got encrypted with the correct .pgp-key.
- The file got encrypted at all (do not upload without encryption).
- The file does not contain PINs that have been imported before already.
- The file may not contain duplicates.
- One or more products of this file are not yet configured properly to get uploaded (in this case please get in touch with your system-administrator or your distributor to get it configured).
- One or more entries in the file do carry a PIN with too many characters (maximum: 32).
- One or more entries in the file do have special characters which our system cannot process.