PC registration and approval is required to use ContentCard and only approved PCs can purchase and sell virtual products.
When I select "Assign new PC name"?
- You want to use a new, additional PC with brodos.net.
- The "Use existing PC name" drop down is empty.
When I select "Use existing PC name"?
- You want to replace an old, no longer used PC.
- This PC was already registered, but you receive this message again.
Why I have to register my PC again?
There are several possibilities why a PC "loses" its registration or is no longer recognised.
- You have exchanged the hardware of your PC.
- You have reinstalled your operating system.
- You have updated your operating system. The update was profound.
- You have registered another PC and selected an existing PC name.
- After you have selected a name, click on "Ok" in the middle.
- All accesses to your customer number with the right "ContentCard Admin" will receive an email regarding the activation. Admin accesses are usually the accesses of the managers.
- In this email there is a green button "Activate PC". The administrator must click on it and then login to brodos.net.
- If this has happened, the message appears that the PC has now been released.
- The released PC must reload the ContentCard page once and can purchase virtual products.