To uniquely assign the stores in the FIBU file, you must assign unique accounting accounts to each store in the EPOS settings. There is a method how you can do this:
1. Login to your main cash register in the EPOS.
2. Go to Sales & click on Checkout.
3. Go to Settings.
4. Enter a unique accounting account for this branch in the field "Account no.: Cash payment", for example "1000".
5. Enter a unique accounting account for this branch in the field "Account no.: Card payment", for example "1360".
6. Please note that each branch requires a unique number for both fields. We recommend to increase the account by one digit at each additional branch. So for your second branch use "1001" and "1361", for the third branch "1002" and "1362" and so on.
7. Click on Save.